dock order on amazon : shipping date updated

inphoenix

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Just checked my order status on amazon and it says that dock will be delivered on may 12th.

Just wanted to share with others and give a heads up.

Reactions: flacoff

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
This is good news. Are you guys paying the full price ($149)?

Nope. Got it from buy.com for $119+$7.5 shipping. It would appear that Amazon is not reducing the price of the keyboard from MSRP.

Cancelled my Amazon order for the dock this morning. It had just updated to show arrival on the 9th.

-Suntan

farwest

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday, rec'd email from Amazon for delivery date on May 16. Got email tonight saying shipped and delivery tomorrow (Saturday). Very nice - perfect timing as I leave on vacation on Monday and would have missed delivery.

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Mine should be here on Monday. Unfortunately the tab will not be here until a week later. But given the dock issues maybe a delay for debugging might be a good thing

Sent from my NOOKcolor using Tapatalk

flacoff

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
received mine today. very nice, just take in that new dock smell.

although i am noticing a key press lag and trackpad and track button lag, not as snappy as i expected.

also i am getting alot of palm pressess when typing that put the cusor in odd places as i type this.

i had to go back and retype these sentences, guess i wont be writting technical memos for work on this thing

also worth noting that it is noticeably top heavy, so be careful,

was not as easy to get it locked in the dock as i thought, got a little scared there a coupe times. I can also see that the bottom of the tab where insterted to the dock will get scratched up.

i give the dock a B, up a grade b/c it read my NTFS flash drives and provided enough power to a 2.5" external. no issues mounting, but the lag is not cool. maybe ill reboot a see what happens

EDIT: rebooted and the lag is a bit better. i think its a function of typing in browser. i opened polairs and there was no lag at all. I like my new $150 tablet stand, ha

Last edited:

inphoenix

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
My dock has been shipped today. Tablet won't ship till next week !

Guess I can type on the keyboard just don't have screen to see what I type. :)

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I got my keyboard yesterday, from that $119 buy.com/tigerdirect deal, but my tablet still isn?t scheduled to arrive until May 19-24.

Opened it up to have a look at it and play with it for a minute? ?then had to put it back in the box and set it on the shelf. :'(

It?s pretty tiny. Makes my old netbook (EEEPC) look pretty chubby all around.

-Suntan

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87