Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock (for now)

Default dock order on amazon : shipping date updated

Just checked my order status on amazon and it says that dock will be delivered on may 12th.

Just wanted to share with others and give a heads up.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

same here, my order just updated to "estimated to arrive between may 10-12th"

estimated delivery May 9th, nice. thanks fo the heads up

So I'm assuming this was ordered placed on the 26th, right?

This is good news. Are you guys paying the full price ($149)?

Thanks.

ROM
    Stock

yarp, my estimated arrival date is the 11th.

I'll have the Dock before the Pad lol

Quote Originally Posted by Visual360 View Post
    This is good news. Are you guys paying the full price ($149)?
    Nope. Got it from buy.com for $119+$7.5 shipping. It would appear that Amazon is not reducing the price of the keyboard from MSRP.

Cancelled my Amazon order for the dock this morning. It had just updated to show arrival on the 9th.

-Suntan

confirmed shipped with delivery tomorrow (5/6). nice!

Yesterday, rec'd email from Amazon for delivery date on May 16. Got email tonight saying shipped and delivery tomorrow (Saturday). Very nice - perfect timing as I leave on vacation on Monday and would have missed delivery.

Mine should be here on Monday. Unfortunately the tab will not be here until a week later. But given the dock issues maybe a delay for debugging might be a good thing

Sent from my NOOKcolor using Tapatalk

received mine today. very nice, just take in that new dock smell.

although i am noticing a key press lag and trackpad and track button lag, not as snappy as i expected.

also i am getting alot of palm pressess when typing that put the cusor in odd places as i type this.

i had to go back and retype these sentences, guess i wont be writting technical memos for work on this thing

also worth noting that it is noticeably top heavy, so be careful,

was not as easy to get it locked in the dock as i thought, got a little scared there a coupe times. I can also see that the bottom of the tab where insterted to the dock will get scratched up.

i give the dock a B, up a grade b/c it read my NTFS flash drives and provided enough power to a 2.5" external. no issues mounting, but the lag is not cool. maybe ill reboot a see what happens

EDIT: rebooted and the lag is a bit better. i think its a function of typing in browser. i opened polairs and there was no lag at all. I like my new $150 tablet stand, ha
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

ROM
    Stock (for now)

My dock has been shipped today. Tablet won't ship till next week !

Guess I can type on the keyboard just don't have screen to see what I type.

I got my keyboard yesterday, from that $119 buy.com/tigerdirect deal, but my tablet still isnt scheduled to arrive until May 19-24.

Opened it up to have a look at it and play with it for a minute then had to put it back in the box and set it on the shelf.

Its pretty tiny. Makes my old netbook (EEEPC) look pretty chubby all around.

-Suntan