what is the best app (paid or free) to download movies to a Honeycomb tablet? can you download HD as well?
    MLGamesApps likes this.
    05-11-2011 09:50 AM
    05-11-2011 09:55 AM
    Thanks! Can one only rent movies? what if i want to purchase the movie for download (permanently)? how long does the renting period last?
    05-11-2011 10:04 AM
    Thanks! Can one only rent movies? what if i want to purchase the movie for download (permanently)? how long does the renting period last?
    if i remember right, u can "pin" the movie for watching without internet connection. it downloads in the background. you are NOT allowed to keep them though. u can store them unwatched for 30days.
    sounds like you need that crackberry solution more than the android movies solution.
    05-11-2011 10:29 AM
    if i remember right, u can "pin" the movie for watching without internet connection. it downloads in the background. you are NOT allowed to keep them though. u can store them unwatched for 30days.
    sounds like you need that crackberry solution more than the android movies solution.
    Or just buy them on DVD and use a program like Handbrake or Pavtube to rip them to the tablet.
    05-11-2011 05:22 PM
    Or just buy them on DVD and use a program like Handbrake or Pavtube to rip them to the tablet.
    my goal was a way to do it without the DVD copying/ripping method (much like one can do on iTunes).
    05-11-2011 06:07 PM
    Well one legal way is to just use iTunes and put it on your SDcard. I haven't done it on my tablet but have on my Droid X. The ILLEGAL way WHICH I DON'T CONDONE is using a torrent client such as Azureus(sp?) and then put in on your sd or tablet. Those require a computer though so if you are looking to do it with just the tablet they will not work.
    as far as iTunes - it doesn't work. they are all DRM protected so android video player(s) that i have tried do not play them.
    05-12-2011 11:17 AM
    What format are you gusy downloading or encoding these movies to so they will play on the TF?
    05-30-2011 07:39 PM
    What format are you gusy downloading or encoding these movies to so they will play on the TF?
    [GUIDE] 720p Handbrake preset for TF101 (HC3.1 Update) - xda-developers

05-30-2011 08:24 PM
    I was watching 21 Jump Street on a friends Galaxy III. He was too intoxicated to show me how he downloaded the movie. I have the Galaxy Nexus and would like to know how to download load movies. Any advise is greatly appreciated.
    07-29-2012 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD