Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 97
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    varucell's Avatar

    Posts
    99 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

    Default Light bleed?

    Anyone have light bleed issues?

    Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
  2. #2  

    Default

    Mine has some light bleed but I haven't noticed it other than during the initial boot up so I'm fine with it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    varucell's Avatar

    Posts
    99 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n25philly View Post
    Mine has some light bleed but I haven't noticed it other than during the initial boot up so I'm fine with it.
    I am haveing some pretty bad light bleed at the bottom very noticeable

    Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
  4. #4  

    Default

    Yeah, there are two other threads about this. It's a known/common issue with the Transformer tablet. I have it at the bottom of the screen (when in landscape mode), but it doesn't bother me too much.
  5. #5  

    Default

    I've got three slight bleeds but not bad enough to warrant trying to replace it.
  6. #6  

    Default

    Mine is perfect. Not even a single dot.
  7. #7  

    Default

    Nothing noticeable here, yet.
  8. #8  
    int_architect's Avatar

    Posts
    183 Posts
    Global Posts
    202 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Not a speck of light bleed here.
  9. #9  

    Default

    I think a few people in this thread don't know what "light bleed" is.
  10. #10  
    int_architect's Avatar

    Posts
    183 Posts
    Global Posts
    202 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Mule View Post
    I think a few people in this thread don't know what "light bleed" is.
    Perhaps you could enlighten "them"...
    sonoio likes this.
  11. #11  

    Default

    I find this very hard to believe that some of the users are not experiencing light bleed especially from the Asus TF. I guess what they don't know won't kill them.
  12. #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonofdroid View Post
    I find this very hard to believe that some of the users are not experiencing light bleed especially from the Asus TF. I guess what they don't know won't kill them.
    Or it's just possible that some people did not get a unit with that problem. It is, afterall, an electronic device that is mass produced.



    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  13. #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonofdroid View Post
    I find this very hard to believe that some of the users are not experiencing light bleed especially from the Asus TF. I guess what they don't know won't kill them.
    I also have a Toyota that doesn't take off on it's own.
  14. #14  

    Default

    I have light bleed in the bottom left and right corners. Very noticeable at boot, but not bothersome enough that I would want to replace it.

    Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
  15. #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    I also have a Toyota that doesn't take off on it's own.
    "I find that hard to believe" that it doesn't take off on it's own! They all do it! Right? lol
  16. #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    I also have a Toyota that doesn't take off on it's own.
    Sorry but all IPS have the most issues with light bleed, some more some less but never zero. Again, what they don't know won't kill them, but this is not true in the case for Toyota.
  17. #17  

    Default

    Well I stand corrected!

    IF I go into a closet AND turn off the lights AND reboot my TF I do see a small amount of light bleed at the bottom when looking for it. I guess you folks are right and I am just glad I don't stand in a dark closet all day rebooting my TF

    I am just overall lucky, or ignorant, because neither of my Priuses (or is it priusi?) or my Lexus have taken off by themselves either
    Last edited by antacus; 05-23-2011 at 10:47 AM.
  18. #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antacus View Post
    Well I stand corrected!

    IF I go into a closet AND turn off the lights AND reboot my TF I do see a small amount of light bleed at the bottom when looking for it. I guess you folks are right and I am just glad I don't stand in a dark closet all day rebooting my TF

    I am just overall lucky, or ignorant, because neither of my Priuses (or is it priusi?) or my Lexus have taken off by themselves either
    OK cool, now you can come out of the closet.
    johndball likes this.
  19. #19  
    muscal's Avatar

    Posts
    51 Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4

    Default Light bleed

    I too am experiencing light bleed. Got a couple dime size ones and quarter size bleed on bottom and a dime sized bleed on the right side. It gets worse if a torque the device (obviously). I'm planning on returning it for a new one. I'm just worried that they won't get them back in stock soon enough at best buy (32gb).
    Thanked by:
  20. #20  

    Default

    Mine has some pretty bad light bleed in two spots along the bottom of the display to the right of the center. Attached is a picture. Debating if I want to return it for another. It kinda bothers me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Light bleed?-img_20110.jpg  
  21. #21  
    muscal's Avatar

    Posts
    51 Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pixelbat View Post
    Mine has some pretty bad light bleed in two spots along the bottom of the display to the right of the center. Attached is a picture. Debating if I want to return it for another. It kinda bothers me
    That's about as bad as mine. I plan on returning mine as soon as BestBuy or Frys or wherever actually has them in store so i can make sure it won't occur again.
  22. #22  
    czm2000's Avatar

    Posts
    219 Posts
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    I also have a Toyota that doesn't take off on it's own.
    LMAO!

    Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
  23. #23  
    JimA's Avatar

    Posts
    90 Posts
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts

    Default

    Will the light bleed grow worse or stay where it is? I can live with the current bleed.
    Jim Ayers
    Recovering Crackberry Abuser
  24. #24  

    Default

    It seems like almost everyone having this problem some people less some more. I'm getting my TF today its out for delivery now... If its going to be that bad i might have to return the unit for refund and get Acer iconia or maybe even wait for samsung galaxy tab... Whats the point in having a beautiful IPS display if it has such defect...
  25. #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimA View Post
    Will the light bleed grow worse or stay where it is? I can live with the current bleed.
    Mine seems to have decreased over time. Or perhaps I just quit looking for the problem. Eiher way the bleed is not an issue for me.

    Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B