In stock at bestbuy.com

SM0k3

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
damnit, too soon I was hoping they would be back in stock closer to the 27th, I'm afraid they may sell out again before then :(

my3chis

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Well, Best Buy must have gotten a bunch or the demand has diminished because 12 hours after I ordered mine, they still have them in stock. I am tempted to get another one for my hubby so he won't steal mine. :)

thirstypirate

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine is on the way. I wish I would have known about the 32GB on Newegg before I ordered from BB. I got too excited when I saw that they were actually available.

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Man, about to pull the trigger on the 16gb - wondering why we are all considering paying $100 for and additional 16gb on a device with expandable storage - am I missing something? Not being a smnart@$$ here - is internal memory a bunch faster or something?

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
It probably is a little faster than an SD card. That said, I don't see a good value in paying an extra $100 for an additional 16GB of internal storage.

-Suntan

darthbader

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone who ordered their Transformer from Best Buy on Friday get a shipped notice yet. I ordered 2 of them (one for me and one for my son) Friday night. I know its the weekend and I am a little worried anyway that I have not received a tracking number yet. I was one of the people that got screwed by Amazon/Target and had my order cancelled because they didnt know when they will arrive into stock.

I hope to get mine this week. I just hope they did not oversell. My status keeps saying processing, they did charge my credit card once for each order as I ordered them separately.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
My status says processing too even though i've placed an order on 21 on saturday night I called them two times already and they keep telling me that estimated arrival is 25-28 I just checked my credit card and it has a pending charge.. I think they going to ship out orders today because if you check their site looks like they still have 16gb version available for order while the 32gb version is sold out. But i wanted to go to my local bestbuy for pickup and they said they dont have it when i called them...lol

asuwookie

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine from BB 1:00 am Saturday morning - or late Friday night depending on how you look at it and got my shipping notice this morning - not in UPS system yet though. Come on guys slow down and think about it. They are shippin UPS - UPS only runs on Saturdays if they are over nighting - not going out on Sunday - so today is First business day since ordering. Depending on where they are coming from it's only 9:00 am in California. Be patient - I wouldn't worry until I didn't have a tracking number well after 5:00 pm local time.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine from BB 1:00 am Saturday morning - or late Friday night depending on how you look at it and got my shipping notice this morning - not in UPS system yet though. Come on guys slow down and think about it. They are shippin UPS - UPS only runs on Saturdays if they are over nighting - not going out on Sunday - so today is First business day since ordering. Depending on where they are coming from it's only 9:00 am in California. Be patient - I wouldn't worry until I didn't have a tracking number well after 5:00 pm local time.

That's right, I called them this morn (again LOL) and thats exactly what the cs rep said - today is a first bussines day so just have to wait a little, I can imagine they are overloaded with orders

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
guys I just got my shipment notice email! everyone will be getting it soon too! hang on tight! LOL :)

Last edited: