ROM
    Stock (for now)

Default In stock at bestbuy.com

16GB TF in stock

transformer&cp=1&lp=2

Mine is on the way. I can't wait!

ROM
    aosp 2.3.3

damnit, too soon I was hoping they would be back in stock closer to the 27th, I'm afraid they may sell out again before then

newegg actually has the 32gb in stock right now also
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

Quote Originally Posted by jomutyeah View Post
    newegg actually has the 32gb in stock right now also
    Thanks for the tip. I just grabbed one.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Yeah! Finally someone had them in stock long enough for me to get an order in!

Well, Best Buy must have gotten a bunch or the demand has diminished because 12 hours after I ordered mine, they still have them in stock. I am tempted to get another one for my hubby so he won't steal mine.

true ***

Mine will arrive 24th-25th

Mine is on the way. I wish I would have known about the 32GB on Newegg before I ordered from BB. I got too excited when I saw that they were actually available.
    Frugal Nerd Tinkerer

Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    ROM
    Rooted, leaned out stock

Man, about to pull the trigger on the 16gb - wondering why we are all considering paying $100 for and additional 16gb on a device with expandable storage - am I missing something? Not being a smnart@$$ here - is internal memory a bunch faster or something?

It probably is a little faster than an SD card. That said, I don't see a good value in paying an extra $100 for an additional 16GB of internal storage.

-Suntan

The Transformer 16GB is back in stock at . The 32GB is sold out again. But the later if you need it.
    Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓

Did anyone who ordered their Transformer from Best Buy on Friday get a shipped notice yet. I ordered 2 of them (one for me and one for my son) Friday night. I know its the weekend and I am a little worried anyway that I have not received a tracking number yet. I was one of the people that got screwed by Amazon/Target and had my order cancelled because they didnt know when they will arrive into stock.

I hope to get mine this week. I just hope they did not oversell. My status keeps saying processing, they did charge my credit card once for each order as I ordered them separately.

My status says processing too even though i've placed an order on 21 on saturday night I called them two times already and they keep telling me that estimated arrival is 25-28 I just checked my credit card and it has a pending charge.. I think they going to ship out orders today because if you check their site looks like they still have 16gb version available for order while the 32gb version is sold out. But i wanted to go to my local bestbuy for pickup and they said they dont have it when i called them...lol

Has anyone's order from best buy shipped yet?

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts

Ordered mine from BB 1:00 am Saturday morning - or late Friday night depending on how you look at it and got my shipping notice this morning - not in UPS system yet though. Come on guys slow down and think about it. They are shippin UPS - UPS only runs on Saturdays if they are over nighting - not going out on Sunday - so today is First business day since ordering. Depending on where they are coming from it's only 9:00 am in California. Be patient - I wouldn't worry until I didn't have a tracking number well after 5:00 pm local time.

Quote Originally Posted by asuwookie View Post
    Ordered mine from BB 1:00 am Saturday morning - or late Friday night depending on how you look at it and got my shipping notice this morning - not in UPS system yet though. Come on guys slow down and think about it. They are shippin UPS - UPS only runs on Saturdays if they are over nighting - not going out on Sunday - so today is First business day since ordering. Depending on where they are coming from it's only 9:00 am in California. Be patient - I wouldn't worry until I didn't have a tracking number well after 5:00 pm local time.
    That's right, I called them this morn (again LOL) and thats exactly what the cs rep said - today is a first bussines day so just have to wait a little, I can imagine they are overloaded with orders

This is a record. Best Buy still has the Asus Transformer in stock a day later. They must have gotten in 20,000.

Again, the later if you need it.
    Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓

guys I just got my shipment notice email! everyone will be getting it soon too! hang on tight! LOL
    Last edited by Trevalkin; 05-23-2011 at 12:22 PM.

ROM
    Jelly Bean

I bought mine from bestbuy.com about 45 minutes ago.

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

ordered mine on Sunday 5/22/11. Got my shipping notice today. Should arrive by Wednesday 5/25. Can't wait to try it out

Got mine to from best buy, being delivered tomorrow.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts

just curious where's is everyone's coming from - possible BB got a few units in at a few distribution places around the US hence still the availability? Mine's coming from Kentucky

So is mine.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast