Now they're available... ...in bundles

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
yeahh... damn! with shipping it comes out even less than I paid for BB order, without all these extras .... Should I refuse my BB delivery tomorrow? LOL

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
That?s up to you. Personally, I think it is kind of shady to refuse delivery of a package, after it has been delivered, because you found a better deal. It?s one thing to cancel an order before it is charged and shipped, it is another once the company has put real manpower into getting it to you.

Additionally, while you eat the cost of taxes by purchasing it through Best Buy, you have much less hassle returning it if it happens to have unacceptable light bleed? and you help our legislators to keep their good times rolling. :p

-Suntan

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
That?s up to you. Personally, I think it is kind of shady to refuse delivery of a package, after it has been delivered, because you found a better deal. It?s one thing to cancel an order before it is charged and shipped, it is another once the company has put real manpower into getting it to you.

Additionally, while you eat the cost of taxes by purchasing it through Best Buy, you have much less hassle returning it if it happens to have unacceptable light bleed? and you help our legislators to keep their good times rolling. :p

-Suntan

you miss the part where he said he needs every dollar he can save

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
That is true I was kidding about refusing the delivery LOL. but I've dealt with Tigerdirect for many years and these guys are great on returning/exchanging things.. I'd definetely wait and order from them if i knew they would have in stock today...

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
you miss the part where he said he needs every dollar he can save

LOOL yeahh I mean being unemployed pushes for extreme money saving but oh well.. whatever is done done. I am more concerned about the quality of the tablet I'm getting tomorrow... hope there wont be any serious light bleeds or something even worse.. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad