Excited/Mad

rdmartin1

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
My Transformer will arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to play with it. However, my keyboard dock( that I ordered an hour before the tf101) is still showing "processing" on the New Egg status page. That is driving me crazy. I was hoping they would arrive on the same day.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
As a person that has been sitting with an unused keyboard on his counter for two weeks, and still no tablet, I can?t feel too bad? :-\

-Suntan

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
As a person that has been sitting with an unused keyboard on his counter for two weeks, and still no tablet, I can?t feel too bad? :-\

-Suntan

I feel your pain. I had my keyboard for a week before I got my tablet.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I kinda know how you feel.. I had my keyboard for a few weeks before my Transformer can in this week. It could be worse I would rather have the Transformer then the just the keyboard.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I've got a completely unopened keyboard, actually, and no tab. Though it's my own fault...thought I had more money than I did...yikes, was that a bad surprise. Now I'm contemplating forgetting buying any of this, (it's just a want, not a need per say, unless I can somehow use the polaris or open office to type up notes for classes), and possibly selling the keyboard dock back to someone close to where I live in Lawrenceville/Snellville, GA. Haven't decided yet, but I guess if I do decide to, I'll make a new post in this forum somewhere.

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
My tablet arrives on Friday and my keyboard arrives at the warehouse at 6-15-11 and is then shipped to me. It's going to be a long wait.

strngkngjc

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I thought I had a keyboard coming until tigerdirect (through buy.com order) told me that the in stock item I purchased is now on backorder. I am pissed but I guess this is the game. Keep placing orders when I can, cross fingers, cancel backorders and try again. I love the tablet but I need the keyboard to make this a true netbook replacement for my business.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power