1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Did Asus only make 1 keyboard per 100 tablets?

I can't find one anywhere. Even on EBay and Amazon there are only a few for sale and of course they are way overpriced.
    Wow....My Asus tablet just Transformed into a netbook right before my eyes!

I was pretty lucky I checked amazon monday and they had 7 at 149.99 and I grabbed one up should be here tuesday...just gotta check constantly it sucks -_-

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

In the UK they are bundled ie one box with TF and dock, so that may partly explain a lot of allocation for sale as dock alone.
    J

Yeah, they seem to be hard to find.

Still perplexed that a bunch of us got them from buy.com a week or two back for $119. Not complaining though.

-Suntan

All the Fry's in my town (Houston, TX) has them in stock. Not sure how long.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

I ordered one the first day and got it the next week the tab itself was a much different experience. Supplies should be coming very soon Im assuming.

ROM
    Jelly Bean

Buy it from Bottom Line Telecom. They are only $121 after shipping. They don't charge your credit card until it ships (6-15-11). The savings was worth the wait for me.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Can't believe Best Buy didn't get one single keyboard. Most of the selling point of this item is the keyboard attachment. How in the world can there not be any around to buy.
    Wow....My Asus tablet just Transformed into a netbook right before my eyes!

I used nowinstock.net and got an alert within a day of one in stock. It beats the hell out of refreshing every store's page.