Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Asus Web Browser Defaulting to Mobile Webpage Versions

Hi There,

I've noticed on a number of webpages, my ASUS Transformer stock browser defaults to the mobile versions of webpages (Such as on Facebook, etc). Do you know anyway of changing the default to the standard wepage?

Thanks in advance!

If you go into settings in the browser, you have the option of changing the default to desktop or tablet.Go into settings tap Advanced and scroll and tap where it says user agent string. You will then see the option to change the default setting.
    Thanked by 4:

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter73 View Post
    If you go into settings in the browser, you have the option of changing the default to desktop or tablet.Go into settings tap Advanced and scroll and tap where it says user agent string. You will then see the option to change the default setting.
    Thank you. I have been wondering the same thing.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,610 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

its a honeycomb issue the browser is set up to like your phones browser really stupid if you ask me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

I have Dolphin and I just went to the set up wizard and set it to desktop. Problem solved! Thnx

Yup, it depends on what browser you use. Some don't have the option, which drives me nuts.