DOCK back in stock!! (edit: AND TABLET!)

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks OP. I just sent you a HUGE Thank You. I was actually considering paying $225 on Ebay for one of these. Delivery estimate is June 1st. Had a $20 discount from Amazon from the last videogame I ordered and it was a pretty good deal.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one on Amazon, then saw that my local Fry's had them in stock, went and picked one up.. while waiting in line to purchase, I went ahead and cancelled my order.. I wonder how long Amazon will have them in stock?

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one on Amazon, then saw that my local Fry's had them in stock, went and picked one up.. while waiting in line to purchase, I went ahead and cancelled my order.. I wonder how long Amazon will have them in stock?

I wonder why Best Buy never got any at all. Then again, they never had any of the tablets in the store either. We don't have Fry's here.

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm so glad Amazon came back in and stopped the price gouging that has been going on. Prices were way too far over retail. If you look at Amazon right now on the dock side, someone is still trying to sell one for $600 and others were trying to sell used docks for over $300. What is wrong with those people.

SM0k3

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
people selling the dock for more than double the retail price, are you freaking serious?! screw that I can wait a few weeks to a month until Asus gets their production speed squared away. lol

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Wow, now Amazon's Transformer page is back to the way it was with the ridiculous prices. It's as if the new Transformer and dock orders never happened at all.

baseballfanz

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
people selling the dock for more than double the retail price, are you freaking serious?! screw that I can wait a few weeks to a month until Asus gets their production speed squared away. lol

Right on man. I want a dock but it's not high on my priority list.:D

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
This stuff changes daily...nothing less than $274 at that site today....will check back later again...

I'm afraid it won't change until Asus gets their act together. I'm glad that I no longer have to worry about it. I will have my keyboard by Wednesday and I actually paid less than retail for it.