Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [Solved] Unsync Picasa

I sync my Picasa account to the TF. Now I went in and try to unsync (untick the Picasa box under account & sync) but the Picasa albums still show up on the TF.
    On my Phone when I do that the albums does not show up anymore.
    I saw a few reports with Xoom folks having the same problems.
    I gave it a day also to see if it need times or what but can't seems to get rid of it.

If I delete my Google Gmail account it goes away but soon as I add the account again it
    reappeared.
    Last edited by baseballfanz; 05-28-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock | Stock | CM9

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    I sync my Picasa account to the TF. Now I went in and try to unsync (untick the Picasa box under account & sync) but the Picasa albums still show up on the TF.
    On my Phone when I do that the albums does not show up anymore.
    I saw a few reports with Xoom folks having the same problems.
    I gave it a day also to see if it need times or what but can't seems to get rid of it.

If I delete my Google Gmail account it goes away but soon as I add the account again it
    reappeared.
    Go to: Settings > Applications > All > Gallery
    Then click "Clear Defaults"

That may or may not work, and but it's worth a try.

Sent from my CM7 Supersonic
    Twitter: @neekoadams
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you, that put me on the right track. There was no default to clear but I cleared data and that solved it.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    Thank you, that put me on the right track. There was no default to clear but I cleared data and that solved it.
    Thanks! That was driving me crazy too! I had two ex-girlfriends in there. That's all I need is for my wife to pick up my tablet and see pictures of my ex-girlfriends....

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk