1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery question

So I heard my tf beep a few minutes ago and I look and my battery is down to 7%. I start using it and it says charging via ac connection. By the time I got done goofing off on youtube it was at 20%. Is that how the dock battery is supposed to show up?
    Motorola Droid Razr Maxx
    HTC Thunderbolt- for sale
    Motorola Droid 2- Retired
    Blackberry Storm 2- Retired
    Blackberry Storm- Retired

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock | Stock | CM9

Quote Originally Posted by carguysc View Post
    So I heard my tf beep a few minutes ago and I look and my battery is down to 7%. I start using it and it says charging via ac connection. By the time I got done goofing off on youtube it was at 20%. Is that how the dock battery is supposed to show up?
    Could you explain what you actually did in a little more detail. It's hard to tell even what you are asking based on your op.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Twitter: @neekoadams
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Sorry. I opened the device to use it and saw that the battery had only 7% remaining. Instead of it turning off like I expected it changed to show that it was charging via an ac connection. I did not have it plugged in at this time. I continued to use it watching videos on youtube and browsing the internet. When I was done my battery showed that it had 22%. I never plugged it in. I was wondering if that was normal. If the dock's battery normally showed as a charger rather than additional fuel if that makes sense. That was my first time letting it get that low so I don't know.
    Motorola Droid Razr Maxx
    HTC Thunderbolt- for sale
    Motorola Droid 2- Retired
    Blackberry Storm 2- Retired
    Blackberry Storm- Retired

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

I noticed this too. The pad sees the battery in the dock as though it is plugged into an AC outlet. When connected it will transfer whatever it has stored in its battery to the pad.
    Thanked by:

Outstandingly clever and well thought out.
    Asus are really showing a clean pair of heels to the otther manufacturers with innovation like this.