Transformer Keyboard dock UK

ragebunny

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
OK so i think the dock/tablet setup has been released in the uk an is sold out in most places.

I already have the tablet and would like to get my hands on the keyboard dock but i can't find it on its own. Does anyone know if they're releasing it and when?

Thanks.

charlibob

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
OK so i think the dock/tablet setup has been released in the uk an is sold out in most places.

I already have the tablet and would like to get my hands on the keyboard dock but i can't find it on its own. Does anyone know if they're releasing it and when?

Thanks.
BHphotovideo has the dock in stock and sold separately here in the US. Can you order from them in the UK?

ragebunny

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
BHphotovideo has the dock in stock and sold separately here in the US. Can you order from them in the UK?

I could but by the time i add shipping to the UK, then Tax and import charges its gonna cost well over $200 which is a lot of ? :p think it would be a lot cheaper to just wait for it to release.

jon_stewart

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
There seems to have been a general shortage of the keyboards everywhere, and no sign of it or many other accessories becoming available any time soon.

Is there any chance you could return the tablet and buy the bundle instead! ??

I am personally of the opinion that the bundle may be being sold at a very good discount, and that the dock on its own will prove quite expensive.
Jon