Transformer Crashes Intermittently after HC 3.1 Update

HappyFish

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Prior to Honeycomb 3.1 update, my Transformer was reliable. I didn't experience OS level crashes or anything like that.

I thought 3.1 was supposed to be more reliable. WRONG! I noticed it crashes intermittently. All I have to do is to play music with the Amazon MP3 player. Do nothing and continue to let it play. Eventually, the Transformer crash without warning and reboots itself.

Do you have such experience with your Transformer? Or am I the only one?

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have some force closes as well. But it is due to the facebook app.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

JesterOC

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I am noticing that my TF reboots when It is sleeping (only since getting 3.1). Twice when left on my desk for several hours, the screen lights up and begins to reboot. Once I found it and it had locked up during a reboot. At this point I am planning on removing app's (especially apps that try to refresh periodically) to see if a recent app is not causing the problem.

JesterOC

HappyFish

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I am noticing that my TF reboots when It is sleeping (only since getting 3.1). Twice when left on my desk for several hours, the screen lights up and begins to reboot. Once I found it and it had locked up during a reboot. At this point I am planning on removing app's (especially apps that try to refresh periodically) to see if a recent app is not causing the problem.

JesterOC

I guess I'm not alone. This could be a bug in HC 3.1. There is no excuse for the entire machine to crash and reboot by itself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12