Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Polaris office

Hi guys.

On my Galaxy s2 I get the error 'The application Polaris Office has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.' then I have to force a close. I cant seem to find it online to download and install on my device either.

Help.
    BWL

Unhappy Re: Polaris office

Does any one know how to get polaris office app download I know it comes already load on some samsung phones I have a HTC friend ofmine has it on his samsung phone seems to run Excel pretty good

I bought the S3 about 2 months ago and Polaris OFfce worked fine until the last S3 uodate. Cann anyone suggest how to get it working again?

Hi all~

Im using Samsung Galaxy Note NT-7000. How to use goal seek in Polaris Office?? I use it for excel in PC, but I cant find the menu in Polaris Office.

Thanks..

I have Documents To Go, Quick Office and Office Suite. Spreadsheet wise, DTG offers the best compatibility and ease of use. Office Suite is the slowest and in some lighting situations, the cursor is difficult to discern. For basic pdf use, Documents To Go is the fastest. For Word documents, DTG is the least feature rich.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.

My files: http://www.appbrain.com/user/bclinge...the-htc-evo-4g

Does Polaris Office recognize external keyboard keystrokes? I'm about to get a TF101, and since it has a custom keyboard attachment, I'd like to hope Polaris at least recognizes Ctrl + A, Ctrl + C, etc.

Kingsoft and OfficeSuite both don't recognize important keystrokes with an external keyboard. Evernote recognizes Ctrl + A/C/V, but doesn't recognize Ctrl + Z. No app I've tried recognize formatting keystrokes like Ctrl +I/B/U. Can't seem to find any suitable office app that doesn't have cumbersome methods of formatting or copying.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12