Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Firmware update 4.2.2 to 4.3 and bluetooth earpiece issue

Hi. I just bought a FonePad 7 and Samsung HM1700 bluetooth earpiece. After configuring the Fonepad 7, system asked for firmware update and I accepted. Then paired the earpiece without problem and could listen music. When I made a call, people could listen me but I couldn't. Short story, every bluetooth earpiece I've tried had same issue but worked fine with other devices. Went back to store and find similar issues with the PadFone 7 at exhibition (this time people couldn't listen but I did). So I asked for a new one without the last firmware update and every bluetooth earpiece we tried worked.

So, any solution for this? Default Android before firmware update is 4.2.2. Update is 4.3

Thx.

Default Re: Firmware update 4.2.2 to 4.3 and bluetooth earpiece issue

Quote Originally Posted by Kbutron View Post
    Hi. I just bought a FonePad 7 and Samsung HM1700 bluetooth earpiece. After configuring the Fonepad 7, system asked for firmware update and I accepted. Then paired the earpiece without problem and could listen music. When I made a call, people could listen me but I couldn't. Short story, every bluetooth earpiece I've tried had same issue but worked fine with other devices. Went back to store and find similar issues with the PadFone 7 at exhibition (this time people couldn't listen but I did). So I asked for a new one without the last firmware update and every bluetooth earpiece we tried worked.

So, any solution for this? Default Android before firmware update is 4.2.2. Update is 4.3

Thx.
    Have the same problem with my note 3 and samsung hm1700 bluetooth headset. Imagine same manufacturer? But not compatible geez... Is there any way to fix this?

Default Re: Firmware update 4.2.2 to 4.3 and bluetooth earpiece issue

yes mine is also same please help me