switch on problem
Every time i switch on my FonePad,it automatically show the tutorial(how to create folder,drag apps...)
Then when i delete the homepages,but it will return to 5 pages every time i switch it on.
I dont know what is the problem of it n it still showing tis every time when i switch on.
Its really frustrated!
Hoping anyone can help me..
Thx a lot.
- 01-02-2014, 01:35 AM #2
- 01-02-2014, 04:58 AM #4
Re: switch on problem
I would suggest going in to Settings>Apps>All and look for anything which says "Guide, Tutorial, Demo...etc" and disable it.
These things usually can be disabled and without effecting any other apps. Obviously if you start experiencing any strange behaviours then re-enable it to see if that may have been the cause but I would't expect any such problems.Putting out fire with gasoline
- 01-03-2014, 09:47 AM #8
- 01-07-2014, 03:15 PM #9
- 01-11-2014, 02:50 PM #11
- By mvp4him3 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 07:36 AM
- By Piita kun in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:38 AM
- By dajobo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:47 AM
- By revjong in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 12Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:21 PM
- By silversjf in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:01 PM