ASUS FonePad 7 - Problems after 4.3 update

tzanou

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I ve had some problems since i updated my fonepad to 4.3 . As mentioned to another post I have the problem with the demo every time I boot it but I also get random reboots mostly after phone calls.Also some times headphones dont work,it shows that are connected but there is no sound (when the problem appears i try several headphones and none of them works).I also noticed some translate issues at wifi-hotspot settings.

Does anyone else have the same problems or its just my device ( about reboots and headphones)?

Alireza Esrari

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I ve had some problems since i updated my fonepad to 4.3 . As mentioned to another post I have the problem with the demo every time I boot it but I also get random reboots mostly after phone calls.Also some times headphones dont work,it shows that are connected but there is no sound (when the problem appears i try several headphones and none of them works).I also noticed some translate issues at wifi-hotspot settings.

Does anyone else have the same problems or its just my device ( about reboots and headphones)?

My wifi and hotspot can't connect. When I factory reset it, remain in 4.3 and remain with errors. What can we do?

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
ya i have also the same problem issue my phablet dont get reboot but after connecting earphone no sound and sometimes comes when i purchased it on 1st april 2014 after i configured setting i updated it to v5.2.5 build after that update i am getting this problem is there any solution thanku

fonepad7

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
ya i have also the same problem issue my phablet dont get reboot but after connecting earphone no sound and sometimes comes when i purchased it on 1st april 2014 after i configured setting i updated it to v5.2.5 build after that update i am getting this problem is there any solution thanku

have you tried audio wizard option.turn on music mode while listening to music etc☺

Posted via Android Central App

Arun_Chaudhary

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I am not getting any of these problems after Update to 4.3 and Build 5.2.5
Second You are not getting voice into your earphones because most of the earphones available in market are not supported by Asus FonePad 7 but I have tried using Samsung and Nokia's original Earphones which work like a charm.
For rebooting you need to update your device and remove all the mods you have installed that would help I guess