1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ASUS FonePad 7 - Problems after 4.3 update

Hello,

I ve had some problems since i updated my fonepad to 4.3 . As mentioned to another post I have the problem with the demo every time I boot it but I also get random reboots mostly after phone calls.Also some times headphones dont work,it shows that are connected but there is no sound (when the problem appears i try several headphones and none of them works).I also noticed some translate issues at wifi-hotspot settings.

Does anyone else have the same problems or its just my device ( about reboots and headphones)?

Default Re: ASUS FonePad 7 - Problems after 4.3 update

Quote Originally Posted by tzanou View Post
    Hello,

I ve had some problems since i updated my fonepad to 4.3 . As mentioned to another post I have the problem with the demo every time I boot it but I also get random reboots mostly after phone calls.Also some times headphones dont work,it shows that are connected but there is no sound (when the problem appears i try several headphones and none of them works).I also noticed some translate issues at wifi-hotspot settings.

Does anyone else have the same problems or its just my device ( about reboots and headphones)?
    My wifi and hotspot can't connect. When I factory reset it, remain in 4.3 and remain with errors. What can we do?

Default Re: ASUS FonePad 7 - Problems after 4.3 update

ya i have also the same problem issue my phablet dont get reboot but after connecting earphone no sound and sometimes comes when i purchased it on 1st april 2014 after i configured setting i updated it to v5.2.5 build after that update i am getting this problem is there any solution thanku