- 1 Posts
ASUS FonePad 7 - Problems after 4.3 update
I ve had some problems since i updated my fonepad to 4.3 . As mentioned to another post I have the problem with the demo every time I boot it but I also get random reboots mostly after phone calls.Also some times headphones dont work,it shows that are connected but there is no sound (when the problem appears i try several headphones and none of them works).I also noticed some translate issues at wifi-hotspot settings.
Does anyone else have the same problems or its just my device ( about reboots and headphones)?
- 02-13-2014, 08:43 AM #2
- 04-09-2014, 10:13 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: ASUS FonePad 7 - Problems after 4.3 update
ya i have also the same problem issue my phablet dont get reboot but after connecting earphone no sound and sometimes comes when i purchased it on 1st april 2014 after i configured setting i updated it to v5.2.5 build after that update i am getting this problem is there any solution thanku
- By CarbonOak in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 38Last Post: Yesterday, 08:20 AM
- By Infinity in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 03-15-2014, 11:11 PM
- By ttbit in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:26 PM
- By Emperor in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 01-18-2014, 10:47 PM
- By GlassToTheArson in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:12 PM