flash player on asus fonepad7

Jacopo Torretta

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
hi everybody, i've bought the fonepad 7.

i want to install adobe flash player to view streaming videos on firefox (also live streamings). i've found out that it's a bit difficult to install flash player on this device, so i'ma sking you if you know how to do it. if you have a link with a procedure please post it.
i've updated the device to the latest firmware avilable.

thank you very much

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

i want to install adobe flash player to view streaming videos on firefox (also live streamings). i've found out that it's a bit difficult to install flash player on this device, so i'ma sking you if you know how to do it. if you have a link with a procedure please post it.

thank you very much

It depends on the version of Android you are running. As you get closer to 4.4, flash becomes less and less supported.
You could try adding a browser that still supports flash, like Firefox.

fonepad7

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
do you really need a flash player??? im streaming videos very well with you tube, floating widget,google chrome,AOL player and lastly inbuilt videoplayer of asus fonepad7 easily i didn't find any requirement of addition flash players 👀

Posted via Android Central App

Arun_Chaudhary

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I totally agree with fonepad7 but if you still need flash you should root your device and get original android rom for Asus's custom rom but that would void your warranty and I really don't encourage you to do so

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

thank you very much

If you want to see things that need plugins, try Maxathon Cloud Browser.

Wizzrah | AT&T HTC One XL | Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11