What you like most about fonepad7?
What are the pro's and con's ?
let me know☺

Posted via Android Central App

Arun_Chaudhary

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey there I am also FonePad 7 K00E user
There are many Pro's like good battery, great processor, nice screen, No lags while playing games atleast not for me yet I have tried NFS most wanted and GTA Vice City
Con's - Gets heated near Asus logo because processor is located right somewhere there so that's normal, really glossy back but you can get matte lamination to get rid of that.
So at last I can say value for price Phablet

fonepad7

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
😃yup its great money saver .i can do alot of stuff and also my fav. gaming😊.only con's i found is no ear phones / headphones included ,no phablet case provided we have to buy them it's a bit expensive(asus) compares to others 😒. and lastly no flash in this device yet its great for taking good pics☺
finally its better than nexus and other expensive devices 👍

Posted via Android Central App

Hentie van Niekerk

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi there
I bought my K00E (ME372CG) end of April 2014 new
I wanted a medium between a phone and a laptop, but because I have big fingers, weren't sure if it would be practical as I had a Samsung 7 inch table before, and did not like it
I am however very surprised with the ASUS fonetab 7 3g until 3 days ago...
I could for some reason not charge my phone completely...
I change my charger cable, tried a new charger, tried charging from my laptop, disconnected the battery and re-connected it to no avail
This was rather distressing as I needed to use my phone of course!
Sometimes it is fully charged in the morning, and other times it drains until I cant switch it on!

The stupid solution I jus found out about 3 hours ago~~~change or check all old cabling!!!
I changed 3 usb cables as they were old and faulty, even if it shows the little charge logo on top rhs of screen!
The fourth new cable works fine, and it is now showing to charge correct

I love this ASUS and would recommend anyone to buy it
I paid R3300 in south Africa
Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781