Is this doable to replace your current phone?
So with the ever growing size of phones/phablets is this something that could be on your radar?
Check the specs below and let us know...
ASUS announces New Fonepads, Transformer Pad 701,Transformer Book and new MeMO pads | Android Central
Thanks AC blog.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 09-05-2013, 10:42 AM #2
Re: Is this doable to replace your current phone?
There is too big. I rocked the Note 2 for awhile, not for it's size, but for the features. The pen was super handy, great for meetings. S-Pen shortcuts were awesome. Samsung thought out the features in the Note line and they're ever expanding. That's the draw, not the screen size. These seem like "just another big phone" and aren't at all enticing to me.
- By Wildo6882 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:47 AM
- By Casey Cheung in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 12-11-2013, 04:18 PM
- By Paul627g in forum ASUS Fonepad 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2013, 01:31 AM
- By mrtinydave in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2013, 11:12 PM
- By fantom555 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 10:49 AM