- 02-15-2014, 09:02 AM #2
- 02-15-2014, 10:22 AM #3
- 02-15-2014, 02:34 PM #4
hi fonepad 7 user
Im korean fonepad 7 user
but can't english sorry
You say agreement...fonepad 7 battery drain is too fast
7hours 30minute using..by smartsaving mode
because...standby power is too high
Atom z2560 dual..standby clock is 800mhz...and all core loading...
another tablet is one core loading of idle (one core 500mhz idle loading by memo pad hd 7)
but me372cg is all core loading of idle.
finally rooting ....need for cpu setting app
there is no way yet..
Last Enegysaving Tip
browser run - setting - bandwith management - search result preloading (never) & web page preloading (never)
brower run - setting - advance - smart reader (uncheck)
Thank you..good luck
Re: hi fonepad 7 user
thx everyone, but i do ntg to my fonepad(no gps,nowifi, no data...)n it is still getting hot.
i charged for 100% n left at the table for 30minutes n the battery lvl become 60%.
i experienced this problem once n i solve it by hard reset it.
this is the 2nd time n i hope i can get a better solution other than hard reset,
- 02-19-2014, 09:10 PM #7
- 02-19-2014, 11:53 PM #8
- 04-16-2014, 11:49 PM #10
- 04-19-2014, 08:36 AM #11
- 04-25-2014, 07:17 AM #12
- By xxkae in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 08:26 PM
- By Deadly_Poison630 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 14Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:50 AM
- By jjones0960 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:24 PM
- By Hossein Dibapour in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:38 PM
- By Shawn Hughes2 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:12 PM