ASUS MeMO Pad 10

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The ASUS MeMO Pad 10 was one of several new devices announced by ASUS over the past few days - ASUS announces New Fonepads, Transformer Pad 701,Transformer Book and new MeMO pads | Android Central. Here is the spec sheet for this device:

MeMO Pad 10 specs

10.5 mm thick, 522g in weight
10.1-inch 1280x800 LCD
5MP rear, 1.2MP front cameras
quad-core CPU
Android 4.2
1GB RAM
8/16GB storage with microSDHC slot
5070mAh battery
GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 802.11 n Wifi

The only specs that are different over the ASUS MeMO Pad 8 is the battery and screen sizes. Everything else at quick glance appears to be the same. It will be interesting to see how this device compares to the ASUS MeMO Pad 8, including the cost differences and wether people would choose the 8 over the 10 because of the pricing since specs are near identical. Anyone considering the 10 as a possible next tablet device?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The ASUS MeMO Pad 10 was one of several new devices announced by ASUS over the past few days - ASUS announces New Fonepads, Transformer Pad 701,Transformer Book and new MeMO pads | Android Central. Here is the spec sheet for this device:

The only specs that are different over the ASUS MeMO Pad 8 is the battery and screen sizes. Everything else at quick glance appears to be the same. It will be interesting to see how this device compares to the ASUS MeMO Pad 8, including the cost differences and wether people would choose the 8 over the 10 because of the pricing since specs are near identical. Anyone considering the 10 as a possible next tablet device?

This one may not be so bad. My question for either is how quickly will they get updated?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
What is with the lame tablets with 8/16GB options and 1GB RAM, are they so scared of ipads that they can't offer a real tablet. Was curious, not I'm just pissed.

TeknoBug

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I've had my memo 10 for almost half a year, updates are fairly frequent.

One problem I have now it's the micro usb port doesn't work anymore, I can no longer charge it :-(

Sent from yours truly using Tapatalk 4

Neil Paice

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Just got one of these as a temp replacement for my nexus 10 I bought as that's gone back to be exchanged as the video was choppy. Guess what this is worse. Can android not make tablets that play video well enough to be watched?

Posted from my nexus 4

BA Baracus

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
@ Neil - That's very strange. I've had absolutely zero issues playing videos. Perhaps it's how your connected? Are you streaming? Playing video right from the tablet? Lots of external factors could be interfering with video watching that are unrelated to the tablet itself.

Neil Paice

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Watch the video playback closely, you will see it. Like frames are missing. I use Netflix YouTube and transfered movies.

Posted from my nexus 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38