1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ASUS Memo Pad 10 - slow battery charge

I just moved up from the tf300t to the memo ME302. There is a huge difference in charging time. Sometimes it will take several hours to get a full charge from 50%. My transformer would charge in 1-2 hrs from being depleted. Both using the factory chargers. Is this a problem or normal ? Love the tablet but don't like being plugged in all the time.

Default Re: ASUS Memo Pad 10 - slow battery charge

I bought this tablet yesterday and I notice the same thing. Very slow charge. I am pretty sure this is normal.

Sent from my K00F using AC Forums mobile app
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes, have since read this is a common problem. Very disappointing, Asus!

Barring that, how is this tablet? I can find one new for like 150, thoughts?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Except for the charging, I love it! Although to be honest, I probably would have bought another Asus transformer tf300t if I could have found one. The storage in both suits me fine, 16g is fine with an SD card. I take a lot of pics (the tf300t is 8 mega pixel and this one is 5). Screen is good, easy touch. Have owned 3 other tablets including the nexus 7 and this one is great! I surf a lot on it and stream movies. Only thing I haven't tried yet is hooking it up to my TV with the HDMI cord I bought separately. Let me know what you decide on!

I agree. This tablet is great. It does everything I have needed so far with ease.

Sent from my K00F using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Martin Ozias View Post
    I just moved up from the tf300t to the memo ME302. There is a huge difference in charging time. Sometimes it will take several hours to get a full charge from 50%. My transformer would charge in 1-2 hrs from being depleted. Both using the factory chargers. Is this a problem or normal ? Love the tablet but don't like being plugged in all the time.

Yes my asus 10 memo at first few times did I think get to full charge but the last few times noticed only getting to 50% after all day charging all day turned off. I also have a new Moto x phone..so i just used that big plug charger with the connection wire for asus ( just use the big part of Moto X adapter plug with the long asus wire part) and got 100% in the normal time..has been working since charging this way!!!!!