ASUS Memo Pad 10 - slow battery charge
I just moved up from the tf300t to the memo ME302. There is a huge difference in charging time. Sometimes it will take several hours to get a full charge from 50%. My transformer would charge in 1-2 hrs from being depleted. Both using the factory chargers. Is this a problem or normal ? Love the tablet but don't like being plugged in all the time.
- 11-27-2013, 08:25 PM #2
- 11-30-2013, 09:38 PM #4
Re: ASUS Memo Pad 10 - slow battery charge
Except for the charging, I love it! Although to be honest, I probably would have bought another Asus transformer tf300t if I could have found one. The storage in both suits me fine, 16g is fine with an SD card. I take a lot of pics (the tf300t is 8 mega pixel and this one is 5). Screen is good, easy touch. Have owned 3 other tablets including the nexus 7 and this one is great! I surf a lot on it and stream movies. Only thing I haven't tried yet is hooking it up to my TV with the HDMI cord I bought separately. Let me know what you decide on!
- 11-30-2013, 11:42 PM #6
- By iamtherealmungo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2013, 06:21 PM
- By justin22885 in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:51 AM
- By Mooncatt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:01 AM
- By jeange in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 02:49 AM
- By TomW093 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:58 PM