1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default ASUS MeMO Pad 10 - Accessories

I just got a memo pad 10 and saw on their website that they offer a protective case for it but they don't say where to buy it, so does anybody know where? Also is there another way to charge it besides the micro port, like a charging cradle?

Default Re: ASUS MeMO Pad 10 - Accessories

I had issues with finding something as well, there are tons of great deals on the net for supposable fits, but not wanting to get something non compatible I ended up with a targus "truss" leather case meant for the transformer series. There is an issue with the volume rocker being in an unexposed place, I'm still able to get the microphone jack in there, and it hasn't hit any volume buttons accidentally. Though without fingernails, I think it would be pretty hard to adjust the volume.(just a heads up) Best part being it was cheap, and the camera is still in the same place, and it fits snug. No magnets, but soft leather and a snug fit makes me feel safer, overall. I had no idea how much more comfortable it is to use with a sticky suede surface and a little stand. Definitely something they should start bundling. IMHO

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: ASUS MeMO Pad 10 - Accessories

I just got the asuxtek ultra-thin multi angle case for $20 on amazon and I can honestly say I'm impressed! It is specifically made for this tablet, is nice and thin and feels really high end. It's magnetized, so it turns off the tablet display when closed. It got one bad review on amazon.ca, but I can honestly say, this case is incredible and don't hesitate to pick it up if you need one! Here is the link: