- 38 Posts
Turn of finger sketch function on Memo 10 FHD
Apparently I have turned on something I do not want and cannot find how to turn it off. Moving my finger over the screen crates a visible path, like an etch a sketch, and shows coordinates on a ribbon at the top of the screen. I don't want this. How do I turn it off? It's driving me crazy.
- 01-16-2014, 05:20 PM #2
- 44 Posts
Re: Turn of finger sketch function on Memo 10 FHD
In settings you have what sounds like a developer option enabled that shows a visual when screen is touched and coordinates so folks can make sure all the graphical input lines up with the actual tap. When writing software you have to have your graphics over the correct spot so it activates when tapped, follow me?
I'll see if I can track it down better when I can sit with mine later and followup. Let me know if you see a category in your settings anywhere mentioning developer options on?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- By umvme2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:47 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 02-16-2014, 11:52 PM
- By Nakie005 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:49 AM
- By jinjin12 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:19 PM
- By android jack in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 02:04 AM