BA Baracus

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,
I just grabbed the Asus MemoPad FHD 10 for $289.99 from ncix and I must say, I love this tablet! I believe it's one of the best bangs for your buck in the 10" tablet space.
I was just wondering if anyone has heard if this tablet will be getting the kit kat update? I have searched and cannot find anything confirming this.
If you have heard of anything, please post!
Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,
I just grabbed the Asus MemoPad FHD 10 for $289.99 from ncix and I must say, I love this tablet! I believe it's one of the best bangs for your buck in the 10" tablet space.
I was just wondering if anyone has heard if this tablet will be getting the kit kat update? I have searched and cannot find anything confirming this.
If you have heard of anything, please post!
Thanks!
I would say it's possible that it could get 4.4 (KitKat). I don't think there have been any official/unofficial news about the devices receiving updates, so don't be let down if it does. But, hopefully it does. Regardless, seems like you are enjoying it right now with 4.2, which is great.

redhdgirl417

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I got this tablet for my son for Christmas and now I'm wanting one for myself. I did a lot of research and was a no brainer with it having the same specs of Galaxy Tab 3 except for external camera but $150 cheaper at the time I bought it. Hope it gets 4.4 too!

Posted via Android Central App