Micro SD card issues

BA Baracus

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
What micro SD cards are people using for their MeMo Pad FHD's?
I've read that some SanDisk cards have issues. I bought a class 10 32 GB SanDisk ultra card and my tablet would only read approx. 1/4 of the information on it, showing all other items as corrupt. I tried re-formatting it all different ways, but I cannot get it to work. Frustrated, I went to Walmart and just bought another 32 GB class 10 card from Lexar and it worked perfectly! I'm curious to hear if anyone else had any other issues with their micro SD cards.

Last edited:

orion430

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Although I am using a memo HD7 I use a SanDisk 32g class 10 card and it reads and writes with no problem. The fault I have is that using the SD card to put my music on it loses all the contents of the playlists when the tablet is turned off. Have you the same problem.

Posted via Android Central App

BA Baracus

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have not run into that issue yet with my Lexar micro SD card. I use mine for music, movies and pictures. All with no issues so far. I only had issues with the SanDisk micro SD card. I must say that I never really turn my tablet completely off. Only put it to sleep. It gets great standby time, so I've never had a need to turn it off completely.