- 29 Posts
volume and sound issues on ASUS MeMO Pad 10
I recently bought the memo fhd 10 tablet, and have become increasingly frustrated with it.
I am trying to watch a Netflix video and the sound is low and muddled. I can't seem to get the Asus audiowizard to work at all. When i plug into external powered speakers, the tablet's volume automatically drops and can't be turned up past two thirds. The sound through the speakers is muddled too.
Any suggestions to get louder, clearer sound? I don't have these issues with my Nexus 7.
- 03-13-2014, 12:53 PM #2
- 63 Posts
Re: volume and sound issues on ASUS MeMO Pad 10
I gotta think its a defective unit from what you say mine is as loud as my N7 and the audio wizard program helps give some surround type effect. My tablet gets very loud, hope that helps somehow?
Sent from my ME302C using AC Forums mobile app
- By claiiire in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2014, 05:38 PM
- By Kam Johnson in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:28 PM
- By andy stewart in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:12 PM
- By claiiire in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:04 AM
- By GMGPR in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:07 AM