Asus MeMopad FHD10 & Dish Anywhere App
Ever since my FHD10 was upgraded, my Dish Anywhere has stopped working properly. I can no longer view Live TV or any of the shows I have transferred, via the app, to my tablet's MicroSD card. I can view Blockbuster-on Demand and Dish-on Demand shows with no problems at all. When selecting to watch recorded or live TV, I get a "Sorry, DishAnywhere has stopped" pop=up message...this happens when the "optimizing" progress bar stops at about 80%.
Dish says they are aware of the issue (only with Android tablets), but has no fix.
All Dish Anywhere app functions work just fine on my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone.
Any other Android tablet users having similar issues with Dish Anywhere? Any known fixes?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-01-2014, 01:13 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Asus MeMopad FHD10 & Dish Anywhere App
I have the exact same problem. Dish anywhere was working great,then the upgrade. My Asus 302c is running 4.3.
My Nexus 7 works perfectly with 4.4. I spent over an hour on the phone with Dish,with no help.
What I am unsure of,was the problem caused with the Dish app or the Android 4.3 kernal update.
Dish suggested I buy an Ipad. Real helpful ,right? I told them they could send me one,since they give them to
new subscribers and I have been with them 10 years.
Keep me posted,if you find out anything. I'll do the same.
- By MrHug3 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2015, 02:14 PM
- By Kashan Osama in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 21Last Post: 04-21-2014, 01:06 AM
- By rastergrafx in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:21 PM
- By w3bweaver in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2014, 12:58 AM
- By zarnock in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2014, 02:00 PM