k001 wont boot/ no display

mikec73

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a memopad 10 k001 that wont boot. has orange led at power button when charging and turned green after some time to indicate its done. pressing power button in any combination or length (even 60 seconds) has no effect.. the battery icon mentioned in forums does not appear. display doesnt light at all. I have opened and unplugged battery and reconnected. doing this while charging did cause the charge indicator to alternate orange/green then back to orange when reconnected.. battery is not bulged, display doesnt appear damaged.. connectors in place. help?
thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a memopad 10 k001 that wont boot. has orange led at power button when charging and turned green after some time to indicate its done. pressing power button in any combination or length (even 60 seconds) has no effect.. the battery icon mentioned in forums does not appear. display doesnt light at all. I have opened and unplugged battery and reconnected. doing this while charging did cause the charge indicator to alternate orange/green then back to orange when reconnected.. battery is not bulged, display doesnt appear damaged.. connectors in place. help?
thanks
It seems to be bricked. Have you contacted the manufacturer to see if they can assist with a repair?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
No. Is there a way to unblock it myself. There wouldn't be any warraranty on this thing.
I can't think of a way to fix it yourself. It seems to have corrupt software, or damaged hardware, which requires the manufacturer to fix.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463