ASUS MeMO Pad 8 hands on & Specs
What does everyone think of the recently announced ASUS MeMO Pad 8?
Here is Phil's hands on: ASUS MeMO Pad 8 hands-on | Android Central
Here are some specs which Phil noted on his blog post:
Other items of note:
You'll be able to get the MeMO Pad 8 with 16GB on on-board storage (minus the OS).
You've got a 5MP camera out back, and 1.2MP out front.
There's a 3950 mAh battery, which ASUS says will get you 9 hours of continuous use.
There also will be an optional case that'll protect both the tablet and the display.
- 09-08-2013, 11:40 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By puremgd#AC in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:07 AM
- By iRevo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:51 AM
- By Respa in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:01 PM
- By Gazella in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2013, 02:07 PM
- By Milos X in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2013, 08:00 AM