ASUS MeMO Pad 8 hands on & Specs
What does everyone think of the recently announced ASUS MeMO Pad 8?
Here is Phil's hands on: ASUS MeMO Pad 8 hands-on | Android Central
Here are some specs which Phil noted on his blog post:
Other items of note:
You'll be able to get the MeMO Pad 8 with 16GB on on-board storage (minus the OS).
You've got a 5MP camera out back, and 1.2MP out front.
There's a 3950 mAh battery, which ASUS says will get you 9 hours of continuous use.
There also will be an optional case that'll protect both the tablet and the display.
- 09-08-2013, 10:40 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By puremgd#AC in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:07 AM
- By iRevo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 01:51 AM
- By Respa in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 09-08-2013, 11:01 AM
- By Gazella in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2013, 01:07 PM
- By Milos X in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2013, 07:00 AM