- 1 Posts
I just bought ASUS Memo Pad 8 ME181C. Love this tablet, however, I bought a 32g sdhc card. When I move apps to the card, it slows down the whole thing. I have to reboot and when I do, the apps are uninstalled! They're there, but as ghost icons. I click on them and it says "App is not installed". What am I doing wrong?? I'm new to the tablet thing and my smartphone came with an sd card, so it was easy to switch from device to card. Please help!
- 08-19-2014, 01:03 PM #2
Welcome to Android Central! The card might be the problem, if it has a low Class number (indicating read-write speeds), or if it's simply a low quality or counterfeit card. What brand is it? Did you buy it at a big reputable store, or some eBay seller? It's more likely to be low quality if it's a no-name card from eBay, like a direct-from-China seller.
If this is the case, try a well-known brand like Sandisk or Toshiba that is Class 10, bought from a retailer like Best Buy or Costco.
- By omgitzvaishali in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 09-22-2016, 02:09 AM
- By The Good Gamer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:25 AM