Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help!

I just bought ASUS Memo Pad 8 ME181C. Love this tablet, however, I bought a 32g sdhc card. When I move apps to the card, it slows down the whole thing. I have to reboot and when I do, the apps are uninstalled! They're there, but as ghost icons. I click on them and it says "App is not installed". What am I doing wrong?? I'm new to the tablet thing and my smartphone came with an sd card, so it was easy to switch from device to card. Please help!

Default Re: Help!

Welcome to Android Central! The card might be the problem, if it has a low Class number (indicating read-write speeds), or if it's simply a low quality or counterfeit card. What brand is it? Did you buy it at a big reputable store, or some eBay seller? It's more likely to be low quality if it's a no-name card from eBay, like a direct-from-China seller.

If this is the case, try a well-known brand like Sandisk or Toshiba that is Class 10, bought from a retailer like Best Buy or Costco.