- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Problem adding video files to my ASUS HD7
I have recently ripped a selection of films and tv boxsets from my DVD collection to add to my ASUS HD7 via SD Card, using the software MakeMKV & Handbrake for conversion.
In total I have created 15 files, after transferring these to my SD Card & accessing on the tablet only 7-8 of which working while the rest present me with the error 'Can't play this video'
Does anyone know why this would be happening or a way of fixing this?
The exact settings needed in Handbrake for this device would also be helpful if anyone knows as I've currently tried 3 variations with no luck.
All files were ripped consecutively using the same setting template, and the weirdest thing is how some files were taken from the same disc yet a few can be watched and the rest can't..
Hopefully someone can help!
- By N2myN2 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2016, 02:11 PM
- By amocksun in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 01-03-2015, 01:34 PM
- By Roy Berntsen in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 07-07-2014, 05:37 AM
- By Skip Tannen in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:59 AM
- By Dafydd Davies in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:08 AM