- 4 Posts
Black Screen of Death
I have this tablet for 3 months and already happened 3 times.
The Tablet goes in a kinda deep sleep freeze, It won't charge, turn on, reset (volume up + power button), or give any life sign.
It just stay the same solid black screen.
After some time I link it to the charger, try the power button and it's back to life.
I already saw a lot of people reporting the same problem on Android 4.2, but still no solution.
Does anyone knows what's going on? Or have a solution for this?
Thank you for any suggestion.
- 01-22-2014, 04:53 PM #2
- 01-27-2014, 09:20 PM #3
- 4 Posts
Re: Black Screen of Death
That worked for me as well. Thank you for the tip.
The issue is still a problem, any layman won't be able to reproduce the solution...
I'm not sure if the problem is on Android or Asus, still, I bought an Asus product that doesn't work well, had to leave a 1 star feedback on Amazon...
- By den1959 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 29Last Post: 02-19-2014, 03:23 AM
- By Troothdotcom in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 28Last Post: 01-24-2014, 08:38 PM
- By jamsys in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2014, 05:38 PM
- By Austin185 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 04:06 PM
- By agiudici in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:17 AM