Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Loop after taking option to do firmware upgrade on Asus Memo Pad HD 7

After taking option to download an upgrade, the screen seems to be stuck in a loop. I have the Android icon and the status bar goes so far then restarts. It's been doing this for 10 hours now. I have tried a reboot and I get the black Android screen, then it switches back to the android update screen. The only issue I had was that just after setting off the upgrade I got a message saying that the battery didn't have enough power to complete the upgrade, so I plugged it in, first via a USB cable into my PC, then into the mains. I've logged this with Asus, but if anyone has any ideas, I'd be grateful. I don't have an SD card to hand.

Default Re: Loop after taking option to do firmware upgrade on Asus Memo Pad HD 7

Hi Tazwsk60,
    I'm exactly in the same situation, i wanted to know if you solved your problem since you posted your message above.
    Thanks

Default Re: Loop after taking option to do firmware upgrade on Asus Memo Pad HD 7

Do a factory reset on it.

Here's how to do it.

ยป How to Hard Reset the Asus Memo Pad HD7