Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What are the 8gb and 16gb versions differences in the Asus MeMO Pad HD7s?

Hi,
    What are the differences between the two versions aside from their internal memory and prices?
    Thanks!

Default Re: What are the 8gb and 16gb versions differences in the Asus MeMO Pad HD7s?

Welcome to Android Central! It really ought to be only a difference in storage capacity.
    wizzrah and xtan08 like this.

Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    I'M RUNNING STOCK BABY!

Default Re: What are the 8gb and 16gb versions differences in the Asus MeMO Pad HD7s?

Quote Originally Posted by xtan08 View Post
    Hi,
    What are the differences between the two versions aside from their internal memory and prices?
    Thanks!
    Like B. Diddy said, it should literally be only the amount of storage that is different (8gb vs 16gb).

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
    xtan08 likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! It really ought to be only a difference in storage capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Like B. Diddy said, it should literally be only the amount of storage that is different (8gb vs 16gb).

Thanks for the replies!
    Um, but I've read that the 8gb only has 2mp rear cam and 0.3 front. So I thought I'd ask if there're other differences.

Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    I'M RUNNING STOCK BABY!

Thanks for the replies!
    Um, but I've read that the 8gb only has 2mp rear cam and 0.3 front. So I thought I'd ask if there're other differences.
    According to both Android Central and Engadget, both have 5 megapixel rear cameras and 1.2megapixel front cameras.

If you want to read about it, here is the Android Central review:

http://androidcentral.com/asus-memo-pad-hd7-review

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
    xtan08 likes this.

Thanks for the replies!
    Are you sure you're not thinking of the nonHD MeMO Pad 7? That probably had the lesser cameras, considering the cheaper price.

Posted via Android Central App
    xtan08 likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    According to both Android Central and Engadget, both have 5 megapixel rear cameras and 1.2megapixel front cameras.

If you want to read about it, here is the Android Central review:

ASUS MeMO Pad HD7 review | Android Central

Are you sure you're not thinking of the nonHD MeMO Pad 7? That probably had the lesser cameras, considering the cheaper price.

Posted via Android Central App
    I found it here. It also says that the 16gb has Stereo Speakers while the 8gb has High Quality Speaker.
    Thanked by:

Ah, I stand corrected. That's an odd thing for Asus to do.

Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
    xtan08 likes this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

That's an odd thing for Asus to do.
    Thats what I thought as well. Now Im reconsidering. But I guess its a great deal already considering the cheap price.