- 8 Posts
How to Root Asus Memo Pad Hd 7
Here is how to root Asus Memo Pad HD 7 without a computer.
1. Go to this link and install the latest version of Framaroot (it is near the bottom of the wepage):
[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click apk to root some devices - xda-developers
2. Open Framaroot and select an exploit to root your device. I choosed the boomair exploit.
3. Reboot your device. (restart it)
4. Your device is rooted and has Super SU on it. If you want to Unroot, you can select unroot in the Framaroot app.
As Always, Rooting Voids your warranty. You can always unroot to get your warranty back.
- 04-12-2014, 07:20 PM #2
- 04-20-2014, 10:15 AM #4
- 04-28-2014, 12:20 PM #5
- 06-27-2014, 04:51 PM #6
- 03-23-2016, 12:51 AM #7
- 03-23-2016, 01:34 AM #8
- By redeyss in forum Phone WarsReplies: 43Last Post: 09-20-2014, 08:41 AM
- By PAC757 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 31Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:15 PM
- By X-form in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2014, 09:00 PM
- By TheDarKnight in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:39 PM
- By Grimgrak in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2014, 01:26 PM