Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Asus memopad hd7 missing navigation buttons

I just opened my asus memopad hd7 and I do not have any navigation buttons. I have factory restored it and everything. In order to use it every time I open an app I have to restart the tablet to close it out. There is no home, or back buttons at the bottom. Can anyone help me?

Default Re: Asus memopad hd7 missing navigation buttons

Welcome to Android Central! Can you show us a screenshot? Are you saying that even on a homescreen, you don't get the Back, Home, or Recent Apps buttons?

My tablet doing the same thing. Once you enter an app you cannot get out of the app without rebooting the tablet. Asus memopad hd7. No nav bar, or home button

I am having this same issue.. have you figured out how to get them back on your screen yet? I need help...

I had the exact same problem and I was lucky that a factory reset fixed my problems. I would sure like to know what caused this problem how to avoid it in the future. I hope this helps someone.