- 2 Posts
unfortunately settings has stopped
I got that message after I did a factory reset and put everything back on. I originally got the message
that the launcher had stopped and got no where, I came out here to find out how to do the factory reset, which I did.
I put it all back together and wanted to check my battery, but then I got the "unfortunately settings has stopped"
message. Is there another way to check the battery usage? I: hate to go through the whole thing all over again especially
since the battery is the only thing not working in settings. I have the ASUS MeMo PAD HD7.
- 2 Posts
Re: unfortunately settings has stopped
I just turned it on and now I am able to get to the battery information in settings. Is there another way to see how much power you have left without going to settings? It used to be accessible from the top of the screen, but it did an update and I lost that ability.
- By sergioaleagas in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2014, 02:46 PM
- By jkermath in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2014, 07:01 AM
- By CrazyCamel369#AC in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2014, 04:55 PM
- By Kristy Floyd in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 05:08 PM
- By Chris Kurker in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:08 AM