- 3 Posts
external keyboard has stopped after fixing 'launcher problem'??
hi, I managed to fix my 'launcher has stopped' from the instructions on this site - thank you - clearing cache and then actually resetting factory settings even.
However, external blue tooth keyboard, which states that it must be reconnected if you reset factory settings, now when I try to connect again comes up with error message, incorrect pin or code - however, I am inputting the one as given on the bluetooth pairing each time. Now it could be the keyboard - (cheap..) - or is it something to do with previous error i wonder? any suggestions, or even recommendations for new keyboard would be gratefully received at this point. Thank you
- By themkman in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:18 PM
- By Salvator101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:31 AM
- By natathaphol in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 03:09 PM
- By Tex_Norseman in forum LG G3Replies: 12Last Post: 05-27-2014, 11:32 AM
- By ItsMcDiddles in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 04:26 PM