Can no longer connect with WiFi

BJL321

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I had no problem connecting with WiFi till last week, and now I can't access any WiFi network. I've tried several, but none connect, including my home secured network that I've always used. I'd appreciate someone walking me through a solution for this problem. Thank you.

BJL321

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Actually, I figured out earlier how to fix the problem. I just couldn't figure out how to log in to this site to post that. I had to wait till my son could show me. It would be nice if it was easier to find.

The solution was to turn my tablet completely off, wait a while and then turn it back on. Now it works as it used to. Thanks for your suggestion.

memroost

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
My wifi button stays on but i have no wifi. And i cant connect to the local because i dont know the password. When i try hotspot it says im not subscribe to it. Help

Posted via the Android Central App

BJL321

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Without a password, you'll never connect to a secured WiFi, no matter what hardware you are using. If a password is required, then you must know it and input it. If you want to check hotspots that don't require a password, try your local library or Starbucks or city facilities. There are other businesses and schools that offer free WiFi, but unless they advertise it as free, it will require a password.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance