How to fix the bootloop on my PadFone?

radibg2

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Yesterday I've installed Antutu on my Asus The new Padfone Infinity A86, started it and from then it wont load. Here is detailed explanation of the prolem:
The boot Asus logo shows, the other Asus logo shows then the ROM background(wallpaper) image shows and immediately restarts/my PC recognizes Padfone T004 MTP and immediately restarts. Here is what I have tried:
1. Factory reset and cache wiping.
2. Reinstall with firmware versions from 12.4.0.72 to 11.2.5.26, performing 1. for every of the versions(there are no custom ROMs for this device).
3. Installed TWRP and tried 1 and 2 again.
4. Formated the system, data, chache, dalvik cache and internal storage partitions.
5. Tried 1 and 2 again(Figured out that 12.4.*.* versions are just updates and continued trying with 11.2.5.26).
6. Removed the phone's battery for 10 minutes.
7. Reinstalled boot.img and recovery.img trough fastboot.
8. Created system.img from the system folder in firmware version 11.2.5.26 and installed boot.img, recovery.img and system.img trough fastboot.

This problem occurred to me again a few months ago when I started Beach Buggy but cache wiping fixed the problem then, now I can't fix the problem. Do you have any idea how can I fix my PadFone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12