accessories for the 300

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Both tablets here in front of me.

Screen protector will work. Case, prolly not.

differences in 3.5mm jack, power button, microphone placement, camera, and the general "curve" of the sides come into play.

It would fit, but you wouldn't have access to these things correctly with a well-fitting case for the Prime when used on the TF300.

Prime on the bottom, excuse the crappy pics

Last edited:

coolguy27

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
mightyfacundo, what case did you get?

Jerry, thanks! I'm gonna order a prime screen protector for the 300. Prime on the bottom huh? Prime looks a little thinker.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
It's coming from overseas and I'm still waiting for it (they originally said it would take around 20 days to get it) . I'm going on vacation next week, and I hope it's here when I get home. I'll let you know as soon as it comes in.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm back from vacation and the case was waiting for me when I got back. To be honest, it's a Iittle disappointing.

Pros: It's got a nice, soft pleather feel. Inside the cover, there's an executive pocket to put a couple of papers or a plane ticket or whatever. I don't have the keyboard yet, but when/if I get it, it looks like the case will work well for it as well.

Cons: Minus the keyboard, it doesn't stand up very well. I think it was designed with the keyboard in mind and is a bit of a fail as a result. Depending on how you hold your tab, you have to put it into the case upside down to make the holes line up. This puts the power button on the lower left hand side, and still the 3.5mm jack doesn't line up. If you put it in the other way, the cameras and other jacks don't line up at all.

Conclusion: It's not a horrible case, and it's better than the sleeve I've been using, but I'm going to return it. I want a case that fits perfectly and stands up solidly. This one doesn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome