Browsers ... all seem unstable

clogteachr

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I have used the built in browser, Dolphin HD, Google Chrome (beta), and RoboForm and they ALL seem unstable. Freezing, jumpy, always getting the window that it has stopped working and asking me to send in a report.

Is there anything ( settings, tips, tweaks, etc.) That I can do to make it bit better? Or any other more stable browser I can try?

Thanx,
Sam

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
It happens to me as well, but it also happened with my Acer a100. I'd also like to know if there's anything we can do to improve browser performance. Thanks.

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
bump. Sorry, I don't have an answer. Wanted to bump this in hopes that someone will be able to assist. I'm having this same issue. It's the only thing that i I find annoying with this.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
You have problems with Dolphin HD? I have found that to be the most stable browser on the TF300. Next most stable is the stock browser on mine. Chrome beta isn't stable and Firefox is hit or miss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Erckul

Crimson

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Might want to try the factory reset. I had a lot more issues before the last update, now the stock browser and chrome seem fairly stable. I rarely get closure on either of them (Chrome has had an update as well so that may be part of it). I'm not an extremely heavy user though but if you are having trouble with all of them it seems like some sort of refresh might be a good idea.

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
You have problems with Dolphin HD? I have found that to be the most stable browser on the TF300. Next most stable is the stock browser on mine. Chrome beta isn't stable and Firefox is hit or miss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

I just installed dolphin HD browser and so far there are no issues. Thanks for the advice

Reactions: TvTechGuru

shea-bird

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
opera mini is only browser that doesn't lag or freeze but it is very primitive...they need to fix this..lots of problems being reported

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I've started clearing the cache frequently, and I'm noticing a lot less lag and freeze. Give it a shot if you're still having issues and let me know if it works on your tablet.

And unfortunately, I had these problems with Dolphin as well before I started doing the above.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana