Pdanet for tablet Bluetooth DUN Help!

skitzer9

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I recently bought the Asus Transformers Pad TF300T (running ics 4.0.3) and started using Pdanet for tablets to tether my HTC evo 3D (running GB 2.3.4) with my tablet via Bluetooth DUN and the browser and some apps work, but theirs some other including the Play Store that don't. Also when I look at the notification area it shows the Bluetooth symbol and on the side it says "No Internet Connection", but I know that is not true. Does anybody know how to fix it so that the internet works with all apps? Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for my bad English, my main language is Spanish. Oh and btw the table is awesome!!!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

skitzer9

May 26, 2010
Visit site
So I looked around and found this, haven't tried it so I don't know if it works

425768a6-48ce-6e84.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

Mysterybox

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm using FoxFi on my EVO 3D from Sprint to connect to my Transformer Pad 300 via Bluetooth, and I have found that sometimes I get a notification that I have no internet connection. What I have found is that If I turn off the wifi on the tablet and just try to connect using Bluetooth, I will often get this message. However, if I turn on wifi, even if I have no connection, I find that apps will work.

So maybe these apps just need the illusion that they are connected via wifi in order for them to work. It's worth trying, if you have not done so already. If so, well, I wish you the best.

Reactions: skitzer9

skitzer9

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm using FoxFi on my EVO 3D from Sprint to connect to my Transformer Pad 300 via Bluetooth, and I have found that sometimes I get a notification that I have no internet connection. What I have found is that If I turn off the wifi on the tablet and just try to connect using Bluetooth, I will often get this message. However, if I turn on wifi, even if I have no connection, I find that apps will work.

So maybe these apps just need the illusion that they are connected via wifi in order for them to work. It's worth trying, if you have not done so already. If so, well, I wish you the best.

Thanks for the reply. I tried it but sadly with no results, there still some apps that don't have internet access when using Bluetooth DUN. Still thanks for the reply, its much appreciated.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

Fire4200

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I had the same issue it's not pdanet vpn blocking your connection it was ssl I had the rong date and time set so all ssl and https connectors where blocked because security keys where out of date

Samsung Note 4 Bluetooth and samsung tab4 smt530un android 5.0.2

Ps also fixed the problem with the pdanet USB connection between my note 4 and my laptop
fix was a monster USB cabe
Had tried factory and tough tested and Chinese specials
an it tech said I was dropping connection because of the phone was not getting enough current through the USB cable

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae