Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock HTC Sense 3.0

Default Pdanet for tablet Bluetooth DUN Help!

I recently bought the Asus Transformers Pad TF300T (running ics 4.0.3) and started using Pdanet for tablets to tether my HTC evo 3D (running GB 2.3.4) with my tablet via Bluetooth DUN and the browser and some apps work, but theirs some other including the Play Store that don't. Also when I look at the notification area it shows the Bluetooth symbol and on the side it says "No Internet Connection", but I know that is not true. Does anybody know how to fix it so that the internet works with all apps? Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for my bad English, my main language is Spanish. Oh and btw the table is awesome!!!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Pdanet for tablet Bluetooth DUN Help!

I'm getting the same issue with my Infinity 700. An answer would be appreciated!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock HTC Sense 3.0

So I looked around and found this, haven't tried it so I don't know if it works

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    165 Global Posts

Haven't had that issue pdanet on tablet foxfi on thunderbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by ksb63 View Post
    Haven't had that issue pdanet on tablet foxfi on thunderbolt.
    I'm using the same setup on my infinity 700 with my thunderbolt but most apps dont recognize the internet connection.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    Stock HTC Sense 3.0

Exactly what's happening to me!

Sent from a HTC Evo 3D running Stock ICS

All seemed to work well between my tf300 and spectrum

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

I'm using FoxFi on my EVO 3D from Sprint to connect to my Transformer Pad 300 via Bluetooth, and I have found that sometimes I get a notification that I have no internet connection. What I have found is that If I turn off the wifi on the tablet and just try to connect using Bluetooth, I will often get this message. However, if I turn on wifi, even if I have no connection, I find that apps will work.

So maybe these apps just need the illusion that they are connected via wifi in order for them to work. It's worth trying, if you have not done so already. If so, well, I wish you the best.
    Thanked by:
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

ROM
    Stock HTC Sense 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterybox View Post
    I'm using FoxFi on my EVO 3D from Sprint to connect to my Transformer Pad 300 via Bluetooth, and I have found that sometimes I get a notification that I have no internet connection. What I have found is that If I turn off the wifi on the tablet and just try to connect using Bluetooth, I will often get this message. However, if I turn on wifi, even if I have no connection, I find that apps will work.

So maybe these apps just need the illusion that they are connected via wifi in order for them to work. It's worth trying, if you have not done so already. If so, well, I wish you the best.
    Thanks for the reply. I tried it but sadly with no results, there still some apps that don't have internet access when using Bluetooth DUN. Still thanks for the reply, its much appreciated.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums