received an OTA firmware update to improve stability. Seems to run a bit more smooth and the stock keyboard is more responsive
sent from my Asus Transformer Pad TF300T running Jelly Bean
Last edited by Erckul; 09-17-2012 at 04:48 PM.
- 09-17-2012, 05:34 PM #2
Re: Firmware update
Did you do any factory resets or any other funky maneuvers when installing this update? Transformer Forums suggests a "Cold Boot" and to do the install while docked with the keyboard of you use one. [GUIDE] How to update your firmware OTA - incremental changes & full OS updates.
When I got the Jellybean update I just downloaded and installed it without doing anything else or using the dock. And my TF300 was laggier than before.
- 09-17-2012, 11:31 PM #3
- 09-18-2012, 09:30 AM #4
- 09-18-2012, 08:20 PM #6
- 09-20-2012, 06:26 AM #7
- 09-20-2012, 07:47 PM #8
- By jgladstone in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2010, 03:10 PM
- By joek1971 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 09-17-2010, 07:03 AM
- By Evo Longoria in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:36 AM
- By ZDK in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:15 PM
- By murali.lancer in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 05:37 AM