Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hollywoodS14
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy's Jellybean 4.2.1

Default Firmware update

received an OTA firmware update to improve stability. Seems to run a bit more smooth and the stock keyboard is more responsive

sent from my Asus Transformer Pad TF300T running Jelly Bean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Firmware update-uploadfromtaptalk1347917661709.jpg  
    Last edited by Erckul; 09-17-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

Default Re: Firmware update

Did you do any factory resets or any other funky maneuvers when installing this update? Transformer Forums suggests a "Cold Boot" and to do the install while docked with the keyboard of you use one. [GUIDE] How to update your firmware OTA - incremental changes & full OS updates.

When I got the Jellybean update I just downloaded and installed it without doing anything else or using the dock. And my TF300 was laggier than before.

ROM
    Stock HTC Sense 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    received an OTA firmware update to improve stability. Seems to run a bit more smooth and the stock keyboard is more responsive

sent from my Asus Transformer Pad TF300T running Jelly Bean
    Me too. Seems a bit smoother now.

Sent from a HTC Evo 3D running Stock ICS

Quote Originally Posted by kesaqueso View Post
    Did you do any factory resets or any other funky maneuvers when installing this update? Transformer Forums suggests a "Cold Boot" and to do the install while docked with the keyboard of you use one. [GUIDE] How to update your firmware OTA - incremental changes & full OS updates.

When I got the Jellybean update I just downloaded and installed it without doing anything else or using the dock. And my TF300 was laggier than before.
    Mine isn't suffering from any lag that I've noticed. I also updated to JB a while back w/o issues, and I didn't yet own my dock yet either. (Just got mine about a week ago.)
    @PegCityNerd
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy's Jellybean 4.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by kesaqueso View Post

I wasn't aware of any of this until reading your post. I did not do these steps and do not have the keyboard dock. No issues at all after doing a standard install.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yes..glad to have the update..fixed a synching problem with the Vulkano app that lost video steaming but not audio after a minute..now woks perfectly..ty ASUS

Even smoother and less laggy now. Rootkeeper does save root still.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
    Erckul likes this.

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

last firmware update is working greate me.