Long story short, I got this tablet 2 days ago. This morning while I was at school, I encrypted the tablet. Now I want to remove encryption because I would like to slide to unlock, and encryption requires a pin or password...Help?
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
- 09-27-2012, 07:08 PM #2
- 10-01-2012, 07:03 AM #4
Re: Removing Encryption
nope its a one way street. it warns you before you begin. that the only way to remove encryption is to do a factory reset.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2I'm a android know it all with too much time on my hands
If I've helped you make sure to hit that thanks button
- 08-24-2013, 12:53 AM #5
- 09-21-2013, 12:45 AM #6
- 10-07-2013, 08:14 PM #7
- By jhilker in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 04:20 PM
- By klou in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2011, 07:35 PM
- By DougFNJ in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:56 PM
- By smccloud in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2009, 01:28 PM
- By Ukyo in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:15 AM