Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with reboots?
Pretty annoying.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

RichTSr

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Running 4.1.1. If I had to guess a frequency, I'd say at least once an hour. Other than that, I'm real happy with the tablet and dock.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Running 4.1.1. If I had to guess a frequency, I'd say at least once an hour. Other than that, I'm real happy with the tablet and dock.

Try a factory reset, because I have none. Stock, latest 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
All the friggin' time. It worked fine until the JB update, and then the random reboots started. It also turns itself off from time to time.

jmunster

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Have had many reboots since the JB update. Almost every time it was asleep for more than a few hours it would need to be hard booted (The Sleep of Death), but never a reboot during use. After many factory resets I have sent it off for RMA...

Ouzo92

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had issues with the tablet rebooting on its own, however I have had issues with the tablet f freezing up and slowing down causing me to have to reboot it. Am I the only one? I have the latest jelly bean update.

Mikea1111

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I occaisonally reboot maybe about once a week. I think there's some creeping memory loss that eventually slows performance, just a guess from the way it behaves sometimes.

ADLV

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T, Android 4.2.1
In my case I suspect a hardware problem, possible bad cable connection or maybe even cold solder joint. If I press anywhere in the upper left corner of my device (near the power switch) I get the shutdown menu and after a few seconds without making any selections, the device powers off or reboots. Even attempts to press the back button to avoid the shutdown menu result in the device rebooting or shutting down. This does not happen when the device is on a flat surface and I do not press hard on the upper left corner.

If you are experiencing the same problem, don't bother trying to fix it. I have spent more than three weeks and a slew of remedies to no resolve.

Definitely going to seek an RMA and replacement.

BTW: None of the recommended fixes, solution, tip, tricks and vodoo magic has even come close to helping.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae